REMOVAL & DISPOSAL OF BIOHAZARDOUS MEDICAL WASTE MATERIALS
Elite Trauma Clean-Up Inc. is locally owned and operated, has competitive rates, and offers no term service agreements. We are available 24 hours / 7 days a week, offering specialized services and are responsive to the needs of our clients.
Elite Trauma Clean-up, Inc. complies with all Federal, State, and Local regulations for handling, transporting, and disposal of biohazardous Medical Waste.
We service the following facilities for biohazard/medical waste:
- Police Departments
- Fire Departments
- Health Departments
- Retirement Communities
- Medical Offices
- Dental Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Funeral Establishments
- Tattoo Shops
- Industrial/Commercial Facilities
NOTE: Pricing based on the volume of waste generated, per pick-up.
We ACCEPT the following waste material:
- Purged evidence waste
- Blood-soaked bandages
- Blood products and fluids
- Culture dishes and other glassware
- Discarded surgical gloves
- Discarded surgical instruments
- Removed body organs
- Sharps containers
- Dialysis waste
- Cultures, stocks, swabs used to inoculate cultures
- Laboratory waste
Waste material NOT ACCEPTED:
- Radioactive waste
- Complete human remains, cadavers, fetal material
- Any hazardous waste
- Mercury, mercury contained materials and/or devices
- Chemical Waste
- Bulk chemotherapy waste
- Compressed gas cylinders or canisters
BIOHAZARD/MEDICAL WASTE CONTAINERS
Elite Trauma Clean-up, Inc. provides biohazard stamped storage (non-sharps) containers.
Containers will vary in size, depending on your needs.
- 28 Gallon
- 38 Gallon
- 96 Gallon